Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Some Blue and White

Popped into our local Red Cross charity shop this morning whilst out and about doing a few jobs. I seem to have blue and white on my mind right now, probably due to my obsession with 'kitting out' the caravan, but look what I found -


Ulster Linen tea-towel from the National Dairy Council (50p) - love the retro graphics, I might even frame this for the kitchen.


2 x enamel pudding bowls (75p for both). I had been thinking about ordering a set of these for the caravan, pity there wasn't 4, but never mind, these 2 bowls will be perfect for the kids cereal.


Pure Irish Linen table cloth (£3.50) . This one still had it's original vintage label on it, it was slightly yellowing from age, but a wash and an afternoon drying in the sun has done it a world of good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment