Thursday, 30 September 2010

Back to School....


Changes afoot this week in the Northern Hi-lights household - I started a new part-time job, my first since I had my children 8 years ago.  I am now working 3 days a week (9am -  3:15pm) in our local secondary school as a technician.  Although not a career to set the world on fire, I am excited about joining the working world again and finding something that fits in with school hours and holidays that is also local.  So, I've been learning the ropes in the Art, Science, IT, and Technical departments and have been absolutely exhausted by the end of the day - housework, baking, grocery shopping and crochet have gone out the window this week, so nothing to show you at all!  I am hoping to become better organised in the future, and am desperate to get going with some crochet projects again.  My new Amigurumi book arrived in the post this morning (thanks for the recommendation Victoria!)

I haven't had a chance to look at it properly yet, but it looks full of fun things to make....watch this space!!

2 comments:

  1. The frog on the cover reminds me of your little froggy hat, good luck with the new job, it sounds great :) x x x x

    ReplyDelete