Tuesday, 7 September 2010

New Autumn Boots

I've had my eye on these El Naturalista boots for a while now, but priced at over £120, I felt they were a bit out of my budget. Miraculously, whilst checking Amazon a few weeks ago, this particular colour was in the sale for £44!!!   A couple of clicks later they were mine, and I'm loving them - the fit is great (always a worry with Internet shopping) and I am pleased with the colour (remind me of my first pair of cherry red DM's as a teenager!).  Ahhhhh, new boots for Autumn....!!!

4 comments:

  1. I had cherry red DM's too! Wishing I had kept them actually as DMs seem to be 'in' again! I am lusting after a pair of the Fly London 'Mes' boots in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! What could be better than cosy & groovy?? Strictly a black DMs girl myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely! I always lust after el naturalista shoes but they're out of my price range at the moment! Glad you're enjoying yours (am off to look on amazon now!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, DMs....Wish I'd kept hold of mine too - that and the navy donkey jacket with the tartan lining - I must have been so ruthless with my purging back in those days - or maybe I'm just a bit of a saddo trying to recapture my youth!!

    ReplyDelete