Friday, 8 October 2010

Tattie Fortnight!

Just popped home in my lunch break for a decent cup of coffee (I have developed an instant coffee habit within less than 2 weeks at my new job!!) and thought I'd write a quick blog post - I've been pretty busy of late getting used to the rhythm of my new week, but today heralds the start of a two week school holiday (locally known as the 'Tattie Fortnight', going back to when children were expected to help with the potato harvest!!) and luckily for me, because I now work in a school, I get the holidays too - yippee!!!

Last week we booked some cheap Ryanair flights to Pisa, so we are headed to Italy for a week and having never visited this country before I can't wait!

So, I'll be back in a week or so, hopefully with some Italian inspiration, and I will leave you with some Etsy crochet goodness!
Little Brown Bear Scarf
From Lilyarns at Etsy

Owl Hat
from azek2000 at Etsy


Cranberry Fingerless Gloves
By Hollycow914 at Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment