Saturday, 5 February 2011

Saturday in Pictures...

Saturday football training for the boys - first session since November due to a frozen pitch - surely a sign of Spring?

A mooch around the local Saturday 2nd hand book sale, and four new books to add to my Ladybird collection (and only 10p each - result!)

A walk around the grounds of our local National Trust Castle..

..marveling at the new treetop adventure course currently under construction...

and a visit to the cafe after our walk for a steaming mug of coffee..
How's your Saturday been?

4 comments:

  1. Glad you've got out and about today Elaine. We did the football thing as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I took part in a peaceful protest - a first for me :)

    Am envious of ladybirds for just 10p each - an excellent find - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I had a lovely castle locally. Those books..ahhhh. I love the smell of books in a second hand shop. I've been looking for ladybird books, as yet I only found one last week for 20p. Didn't you do well.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds and looks like a lovely weekend...I'm so curious about the ladybird books...what are they about?

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete