Sunday, 8 May 2011

Thanks Jo...


My Bloggie friend Jo of Pangaloon has very kindly sent me a versatile blogger award. I have been following Jo's blog for a while now and am impressed at how it has grown and evolved over recent months. Jo's encouraging and warming comments on my blog make my day.  One of the rules of accepting the award is to pass the award onto seven other, and also to share 7 interesting facts about yourself.  Now, this second rule has sent me in a tizzy as I really don't think I have 7 interesting facts, but here goes...







I only learnt to crochet about 5 years ago, and really regret not possessing this skill when I was pregnant and my boys were babies - think of all those missed opportunities!

I am now partially deaf due to a virus I caught a few years ago..

I like eating ReadyBrek with cold milk and honey for my breakfast

I am a bit of a techy nerd and enjoy making spreadsheets for things!

I met my now husband on my first day at University in Edinburgh aged 18, and we have been together ever since - we are opposites in so many ways but compliment each other perfectly.

I have been reading the BEANO since I was around 6 years old and am still an avid fan

I am a reluctant runner, forcing myself out for a run 2-3 times a week, today my 30 minute run around a forest with a friend turned into an hour and a half as we got lost - Nightmare!!






There are so many blogs around that I love to follow, that choosing only 7 is a bit tricky, so here are 7 off the top of my head, in no particular order - I am so thrilled that people take the time to stop by my blog, and the rush of a new comment cannot be beaten!







5 comments:

  1. oooh, thank you very much!
    I LOVE your blog and your comments on mine always make me laugh!
    Now...7 interesting facts you say??? suddenly feeling v dull!
    fee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, you are such a sweet Gal, and all your interesting facts are so brilliant. They all made me smile. It warms my heart to spread the love. Friend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh goodness! Thanks so much! I love your 7 facts ( I also met my other half when I was 18 at university! Never looked back since)! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thanks Elaine you are so very sweet indeed. Loved reading your 7 interesting facts xox

    ReplyDelete