Monday, 29 August 2011

Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread


Monday seems to have become my unofficial laundry/cleaning/baking day, but it's nice to start the week with a day at home and a chance to get 'ontop' of the mayhem caused by the weekend.
Feeling slightly blah today, so needed a carb fix on the baking front  - enter Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread...

I have mentioned 'Joy The Baker's' blog before in a post, and I have to tell you I have never had a 'miss' with any of her recipes.  I found her cinnamon pull-apart bread recipe via Pinterest ( Isn't Pinterest amazing? -I know, 'old hat', but I'm new to to it,  and honestly you could get lost for days re pinning gorgeous images!)


The bread turned out beautifully - soft, doughy and luscious with a slightly caramelised base - the boys demolished half of it on their return from school - I'm hoping it'll stay nice and soft for them  to take to school for their morning snack tomorrow - if there is any left that is...

8 comments:

  1. this looks so good. I'm surprised there's any left at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing. Just right for this time of the year. Will have to try this. Yummy.

    Melanie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Have just spent about an hour drooling over her blog (not good for dieters) am now setting myself a target weight and once I reach it will definately bake the cinnamon bread!!
    Thanks
    Pene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That just looks so scrummy - bet it smelt amazing too when it was baking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh--i want that for breakfast this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks absolutely delicious! Will definitely look up her blog!

    ReplyDelete