Monday, 14 November 2011

Tea-Towel Art


Happy Monday - and a splash of colour amidst the damp, dreich weather which seems to be hanging around up here in the North East of Scotland- my new vintage tea towel of 'Fergus' the bright orange bull, printed for 'OXO' on Irish Linen. I tried very hard to iron those crease marks out before stretching out in the frame, but alas to no success.


In other weekend news, I turned 37 on Saturday - a good excuse to eat too much cake and drink lots of alcohol - thanks to my loved ones for throughly spoiling me - my parents came to visit for the weekend and it felt like such a treat to have a birthday cake made for me and tea cooked by my lovely Mum.  The boys are at home for a couple of days this week (teacher training days), so I can feel a bit of indoor crafting coming on..watch this space..

2 comments:

  1. If you have toys and children clothes you don”t need pleas contact me or send them
    to me :
    Ionescu Otilia , Romania , Plopii slavitesti , 147255 , Teleorman
    thank you !
    Ps. Greate blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belated birthday wishes to you Elaine! (I long for my 30's!)
    Love that bottom picture...fee x

    ReplyDelete