Saturday, 7 January 2012

Happy New Crochet Projects

Happy New Year!
My crochet hook is red hot right now, and as usual I have about 3 projects on the go - my focus as usual, all over the place....thought I would share what's inspiring me right now

[source here]
Our new room is crying out for a crochet footstool.

[source here]

...and I'm thinking of yarn bombing a few branches we collected from the woods during the holidays - a modern sculpture for the corner of a room?

[source here]
I have also mastered the art of the perfect ribbed crochet stitch thanks to these magnificent instructions, and am in the process of making a pair of legwarmers (always have a mental stumbling block when you have to make 2 of something - got the first one finished)

[source here]
I could go on and on...as you can probably tell I have been spending far too much time on Pinterest (here's a link to my Pinterest Crochet ♥ board if anyone is interested!) - better get on with a bit more of that legwarmer!

4 comments:

  1. Love those chunky wool covers in the second photograph. The ones in the first photo are stunning, but how you'd go about making one I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header!!
    Great projects, will be interested to see your yarn bombing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of great ideas Elaine, love the crochet tree.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely bits here...and that tree ? wow..
    Have a great day :)
    Mantha xx

    ReplyDelete