Friday, 10 August 2012

Hello...and some crochet


Blogging again, and after a productive Summer the creative juices feel like they have been fully replenished!
My crochet hook has been red hot these past 6 weeks and I am hoping to share some of my projects here on my blog again.


I have been experimenting with some crocheted jewellery lately and came up with a very simple necklace consisting of a simple chain interspersed with crocheted balls- loop it around your neck a few times and there you have it...more soon....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Elaine! Hope you've had a good break - can't wait to see your crochet efforts - love the necklace, it's so pretty. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, a crochet necklace isn't something I'd thought about..... Until now, that is!!
    Love it!
    Have a great week!
    X

    ReplyDelete