Monday, 12 November 2012

A Birthday....


Aaaaarrrrhhhhhhh! How can it be possible that I am 38? Well, today it's an actual fact.....But I have had the most lovely day - kids are off school due to teacher training day and Mr Northern hi-light too, so I have been thoroughly spoilt.


Lunch  was the fish board and a glass of Prosecco at one of my favourite local eateries...


Awww, and look.... its amazing the bargaining power you have on your birthday! A spot of sweet talking resulted in a trip to our local SSPCA centre and a soon to be new addition to our little family - Buddy, who is 8 weeks old and the cutest little kitty ever.....OK, so being 38 has its benefits...The crazy cat lady lives on......

2 comments:

  1. That little pink nose is the best birthday present I could imagine! Oh my goodness, so sweet! Happy birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday &............awwwwww, just looooook.........! xxx

    ReplyDelete